A few things to help build your immune system, which is more important now than ever:
- Chiropractic Care Can Boost Your Immunity. And NOW is a great time to boost your immune system. Spinal adjustments have been shown to boost immune function because they correct spinal misalignments that cause neural dysfunction. Neural dysfunction can stress your body out, which can lead to a weakened immune system and lowered response to foreign bodies, such as the cold virus. Chiropractic care can realign the spine, freeing up the immune system to fight off intruders.
- In-office Vitamin Injections – walk-in appointments are available, but appointments are recommended. We also offer a quick yet powerful vitamin injection with B Complex with Vitamin C and Folic Acid.
- Colostrum – we sell this in our Littleton Chiropractic office for $40. Boosts your immune system over 100%. It’s nutritious and contains high levels of antibodies, which are proteins that fight infections and bacteria. If you can’t make it to our office, buy at your local grocery store or order online. This is something you can take year-round.
- BioTE Methyl Factors+ – we also sell this in our office. When taken daily, the BioTE Methyl Factors+ hormone therapy supplement contains five essential methylation nutrients in their most bioavailable forms: Methylfolate (5-MTHF), active B6, active B2, active methyl B12, and betaine.
- A balanced diet is incredibly important. If you struggle with weight loss issues in general, please call our Littleton weight loss specialist to schedule your FREE weight loss consultation.
- Get Adequate Sleep. Many people underestimate the power of a good night’s sleep, so please don’t overlook that, especially when you’re at risk.
- Practice Good Hygiene. This includes yourself, your family, cleaning your cell phones and surfaces. According to a new study, some viruses (including human coronaviruses that came before COVID-19) can remain infectious on surfaces for up to 9 days. Here are more tips on good hygiene and how you can help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We know that you are concerned about the COVID-19 (coronavirus), and we share your concerns. Please know that we take this seriously and are taking precautions to keep both our patients and our staff safe. As you know, we do not treat respiratory infections at our office, meaning that our risk is far lower than you would find at a hospital or urgent care. If you feel sick or are showing symptoms, we kindly ask that you call and reschedule your appointment. Here is a helpful article from the CDC on how to protect yourself.
If you are a current patient who needs extra help during this time, we are here for you. Call us to schedule your FREE consultation with our experienced and compassionate medical team at 303.904.0331.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION TODAY!
Call us today to learn how our Littleton Chiropractic office can help you feel better or if you have questions about any of the tips or services mentioned above.
Our Littleton Functional Medical Services include chiropractic care, regenerative therapy, rehabilitation, spinal decompression, weight loss management, massage therapy, hormone replacement therapy, migraine treatment, and more.