Ultimate Health Medical Center
7735 W Long Dr #12
Experience Noninvasive Shoulder Pain Relief: The Ultimate Medial Health Center Difference
If you are tired of moving through life with pain, we can help. At Ultimate Medical Health Center, our first priority is discovering the root cause of your condition so we can treat it instead of masking your symptoms. We strive to provide first-class care without invasive surgeries, prescription medications or unwanted side effects.
Regain Quality of Life
We will assist in your recovery from a shoulder injury. Painful shoulder injuries take time to resolve, but as your injury heals and muscles reclaim their strength, the quality of your life will drastically improve.
Our Approach to Shoulder Pain Relief
- We address much more than your symptoms. We focus on your overall well- being and take a holistic approach so we can treat the whole patient.
- We provide comprehensive medical care and offer unobtrusive solutions that work to reverse your pain, weakness, numbness, and loss of function.
- We create a customized treatment plan based on your individual needs. This plan incorporates advanced treatments, innovative technology and natural modes that focus on overall wellness and injury prevention.
- Shoulder injuries can present challenges in daily life and functioning. To minimize the impact this injury has your everyday activities, we will work together to develop goals focused on helping you regain your health and ability to function. We will put a plan in place aimed at healing your injury and restoring regular life quickly.
- We will aid in your discovery of ways you can successfully care for your shoulder without surgery or medications.
Understanding Common Shoulder Injuries
Shoulders are complicated joints susceptible to a range of injuries:
- Instability – occurs when your upper arm bone comes out of the socket, either partially or completely. This harms the neighboring muscles, tendons, and ligaments. If tissues do not recover sufficiently, the condition can become chronic.
- Tendon inflammation or a tendon tear - happens during one trauma or progressively as tissues experience aging and wear and tear.
- Osteoarthritis - progresses gradually over time and can cause swelling, pain, and stiffness in your joint.
- Fracture (a broken bone) - usually the result of a trauma or fall. Fractures cause extreme pain and swelling.